B.Ex Phys, M.Phty
Ben is a Sydney-based physiotherapist, exercise physiologist and personal trainer with a background in martial arts, weightlifting, pilates and gymnastics. Ben is constantly looking to develop himself as a practitioner and has been pursuing a PhD in dance research since 2019 along with a number of other coaching and nutrition qualifications.
Ben has worked with a diverse range of clientele across Sydney in a number of clinics and gyms in the areas of injury rehabilitation, exercise as prevention, group training, strength and conditioning and nutritional consultations. He has also gained experience internationally in countries such as Singapore alongside Sports Doctors and Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fiji conducting health screenings and combined exercise and nutritional interventions for local villagers and Sri Lanka giving guidance and education to hospital-based physiotherapists on the use of exercise as medicine and orthopaedic rehabilitation to working with Ayurvedic doctors around acute and chronic patient care.
Ben’s greatest satisfaction comes from contributing to the growth of the individual whether it be improving posture, strength, successful rehabilitation or making a lifestyle change through reducing stressors or nutritional guidance.
University & Tertiary
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine) (USYD)
- Masters of Physiotherapy (USYD)
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology (UNSW)
- Certificate 3/4 in Fitness (OnFit training College)
Exercise & Movement
- Pain Physiotherapy level 1 (APA)
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 (APA)
- Neuro Orthopaedic Rehab Level 2 (NOR)
- Explain Pain and Graded Motor Imagery (NOI)
- CHEK Integrated Movement Science Level 2 (CHEK)
- FMS 1/2 + SFMA 1 + FBS (FMS)
- Strength & Conditioning 1 (ASCA)
- Weightlifting/Sports Power 1 (AWF)
Nutrition & Lifestyle
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach 2 (CHEK)